Why I Can Help Your Business Succeed
Building Your Business One Click at a Time
When working with me, you'll quickly find that I am:
- Results driven - I am here to help YOU succeed.
- Deadline driven - I've never missed a deadline - and I don't plan to start doing so now!
- Always striving to improve - I'm not one to sit back and pat myself on the back for past successes. I continue to learn and hone my craft to provide you with the best possible copy.
- As a B2B business owner - I understand how B2B business works and what will quickly turn your prospect into a client.
Things you may be interested in:
- I have a BA and MFA in Creative Writing
- I have an AA in Accounting and Business
I have continued my writing education with online copywriting courses from AWAI. These include
- B2B Copywriting
- Accelerated Copywriting
- Site Audits
- Web Copywriting Program
- Writing Case Studies
- Email Copywriting Program
- Advanced Facebook Ad Management
- International Banking Officer / Manager - Citibank 1994-1997
- Accountant 1997-2000
- Commercial Real Estate Agent 2000-2003
- Published Author since 2005
- Adjunct Instructor of English at Greenville Technical College 2006-2013
- Web Copy Specialist since 2009
Things to brag about:
- Received Recruitment Fellowship from the ASU Writing Program - Graduate Studies
- Winner of publication contest by Smith & Kraus Publishers
- Commissioned by the Greenville Hospital System to write a play titled, "Ungirdled Truths," to be used as a marketing piece for women's health issues.
- Winner of the Metropolitan Arts Council's "Flat Out Under Pressure," juried art competition.
I also have two Shih-Tzu's named Truman and Sammy. In what little spare time I have, you'll find me bike riding or poking into dark corners of antique and junk shops.
Enough about me, because it isn't really about me. It's about you and your business.